Friday, November 11, 2016

B-Be-Bee

I finished my blocks for Anne near the end of October, but forgot to post here. 


I learned a new lesson in this block-making excursion. Anne wanted low-volume on all but one letter. I made four letters that did not work for me, before I realized that the low-volume letters had to use fabrics that looked to me very much darker than what I would say is low-volume. My final letters satisfied me. I hope Anne likes them.

4 comments:

  1. I love them. So sorry it turned it out to be a hassle for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good. Good for you ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! One of the things that is often a challenge is trying to get the blocks just right for both you and the Queen Bee. Glad you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice Collection.Thnx for sharing keep up the Good work..
    Embroidery shop

    ReplyDelete