Friday, November 11, 2016

B-Be-Bee

I finished my blocks for Anne near the end of October, but forgot to post here. 


I learned a new lesson in this block-making excursion. Anne wanted low-volume on all but one letter. I made four letters that did not work for me, before I realized that the low-volume letters had to use fabrics that looked to me very much darker than what I would say is low-volume. My final letters satisfied me. I hope Anne likes them.

3 comments:

  1. I love them. So sorry it turned it out to be a hassle for you though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really good. Good for you ; )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! One of the things that is often a challenge is trying to get the blocks just right for both you and the Queen Bee. Glad you made it!

    ReplyDelete